New LexVid members can watch their 1st course for free. No credit card needed, just create an account and you'll receive your certificate immediately after watching your free course.
In part II of this comprehensive 3-part series, author and valuations expert Jay Abrams covers valuation methods. Topics include:
1. Two Primary Valuation Methods for Going Concern—Discounted Cash Flow and the Guideline Company Methods
2. Future and Present Value Equations (case study: the sale of Manhattan Island in 1624)
3. Valuing Bonds - an intellectual stepping stone to business valuations
4. How Valuing Businesses is Different than Bonds
5. Discounted Cash Flow Approach — The 4 Steps
Valley Village, CA