New LexVid members can watch their 1st course for free. No credit card needed, just create an account and you'll receive your certificate immediately after watching your free course.
In this series, author and valuations expert Jay Abrams gives attorneys a primer in valuation methods. Part I, which covers the infrastructure of valuation, consists of the following topics:
1. Premise of Value - the assumptions underlying the valuation.
2. Standards of Value — current and ancient standards of value.
3. Valuation Approaches - The three valuation approaches in business valuation are the asset approach, the income approach, and the market approach.
4. Digital Qualities - various digital (or binary) qualities that relate components of value and standards of value to human psychology
5. Elements of an Engagement Letter
6. Regression Analysis— an important, all-pervasive statistical tool that sophisticated appraisers can use in many phases of the valuation process.
Valley Village, CA
"Great comparisons to demonstrate the concept."
"Excellent ! what a brilliant and beautiful man... I understood some complex concepts for the first time !"
"Outstanding presentation by an inspired, passionate presenter."
"Very well done. Use of story-based examples was excellent and the two-camera production for this kind of lecture was effective and unusual."