New LexVid members can watch their 1st course for free. No credit card needed, just create an account and you'll receive your certificate immediately after watching your free course.
- Definitions: ethics & morals
- Physical Safety: what is reasonable as far as risk to public and/or crew
- Property damage: assess and prevent the likelihood of damages
- The sanctity of the "airwaves": repercussions of the Sony/Disney/Universal and the VHS case
- Protecting rights of ownership in intellectual property
- Put it in writing
Los Angeles, California
"Great job by Mr. Sherman. It is great to hear about the issues in entertainment law from a pro who is not a lawyer. He lives with the law and understands how it actually works."
"One of the best. Simple, straight forward and true. The lecturer expert is authentic."